The market for high growth robots and drones in the coming years

The market for high growth robots and drones in the coming years

Am Sure you can learn successful Blogging secrets through me, am also sure you can learn how to make money online with the help of my updates why not leave your email behind let me show you how.

Sales of robots and drones will grow rapidly in the next few years, according to a new IDC forecast covering the period up to 2023.
Global costs for robotics and drones will reach $ 128.7 billion this year, up 17.1% from 2019.

According to analysts, the market for robots and drones will reach $ 241.4 billion in 2023, marking an average annual growth of 19.8%.

Robot sales will generate $ 112.4 billion worldwide this year, while drone sales will drop $ 16.3 billion. But the drone segment will outperform that of the robot at an average annual growth rate of 33.3%, compared to 17.8%.

In the robotics segment, 60% of the cost will be for hardware and the remaining 40% for software and services, IDC analysis showed. The price of drones will also be dominated by hardware purchases.

Discrete manufacturing will cover nearly half of the total cost of robotic systems worldwide, with purchases in 2020 of $ 53.8 billion.

The market for high growth robots and drones in the coming years

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *