In my previous article about Cheetahpay, an online recharge card to cash converter, i wrote about how to deposit your recharge cards of all network to cheetahpay. but in this article , i will be teaching you steps to withdraw from cheetapay to your bank account.
Am Sure you can learn successful Blogging secrets through me, am also sure you can learn how to make money online with the help of my updates why not leave your email behind let me show you how.
Why would You want to withdraw from Cheetahpay to your bank account?
This is a question i can’t really give a specific answer to, as everyone has his own reasons for saving either online or offline.
Maybe you want to withdraw your money to pay school bills, house rent or to merry. perhaps you want to complete your goal for your savings.
Whatever reason you have to withdraw from Cheetahpay to your bank account, it’s all your choices as the money belongs to you. so check below steps to learn the steps required to get paid from Cheetahpay.
How to withdraw from Cheetahpay to your bank account
First of all, Login to your cheetahpay account using your mobile phone or PC.
After successful login, You will see your dashboard as shown below if you are using mobile phone.
From this dashboard we have many options such as.
- Deposit: Which is the option to enable you deposit your recharge card of MTN, Airtel or 9Mobile with Cheetahpay
- Multi-Pin Deposit:Option to enable you deposit more than one recharge card pin with just one click. If you want to do bulk deposit
- Withdraw:An option to enable you withdraw the money you have deposited from your cheetahpay account to your Nigeria bank account
- Deposit History: This will show you all history of your Deposit. It’s your cheetapay bank statement of account to show you the date of your Deposit, The amount deposited and via which network
- Withdraw History: To show you how many withdraw you have made, When you made the withdraw and the amount you withdrew.
For the purpose of this tutorial which is How to withdraw from Cheetahpay to your bank account Click on the Withdraw which is the third option on the list. and your Withdraw page will show as below.
- Write the Amount you want to withdraw, it must not be less than 2,000Naira(Two thousand Naira).
- Enter Your bank name, Bank account Name, Your password And Click on Withdraw
After filling the who withdrawal form correctly, and having clicked on the Withdraw button, You will be prompted to wait while your transaction is been completed.
The next thing that will happen to your phone is Alert from your bank, that your money has been credited successfully to your account after which they will deduct the amount withdrawn from your cheetahpay account
If you don’t have upto 2000Naira in your cheetahpay account before requesting Withdraw, You will receive an error message that you have insufficient fund. This is not because you cannot Withdraw or you have no fund available in your cheetahpay account but simply because you haven’t reached their payment through threshold which is 2k.
You just Learnt how to withdraw from Cheetahpay to your bank account
If you find this article really helpful , kindly comment and share this article below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter as well , to get you updated whenever our new post is ready via email message.Sharing Is Caring
I need a PayPal account which can send And receive Funds worldwide without Limitations Click Here